Once your experience professional pet care in your home, you’ll never worry about being away from your pet again. Using a professional pet sitter reaps benefits for both pets and pet parents.
Benefits for pets include:
- Eliminating trauma associated with travel or an unfamiliar environment.
- Ensures your pet remains healthy (no exposure to other animals’ illness or parasites)
- Staying at home in a safe, secure, and familiar environment.
- Being surrounded by familiar sight, smells, and sounds
- Receiving personal attention
- Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine
Benefits for pet parents include:
- Eliminates the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet
- Feeling your home is more secure (with someone coming and going several times a day.)
- Not having to impose on family, friends, or neighbors
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving, hands
All of these benefits are great, however not all pet sitters are professional. When hiring a pet sitter, it is important to make sure you have chosen the right person to care for your pet. Make sure to schedule a meet-and-greet to meet your professional pet sitter, check references, give yourself adequate time to book the right sitter, and make sure to communicate all of your pet care needs with your pet sitter.